Subject: IALA General Assembly 18-21 February 2025
From: "IALA Contact" <[email-masked]>
To: "IALA Contact" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2024 11:37:19 +0200

Dear Member States and dear members,

Attached you will find the circular letter 2024-01 of 23 August 2024 with an 
invitation to attend the General Assembly of IALA and details needed for 
registration, credentials etc.

Please note that credentials can be issued on your own format.

The letter also specifies certain important deadlines:

*	Member States are invited to nominate candidates for President and Vice 
President

Closing Date: 17 December 2024.

*	Member States are invited to nominate candidacies for Council.

Closing Date: 17 December 2024.

*	Member States are invited to nominate candidates for the position of 
Secretary-General.

Closing Date: 17 January 2025.

Should you have any questions, you are always welcome to contact Lorraine 
Mbong at [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Best regards,

IALA Secretariat

Tel +33 (0)1 34 51 70 01 –  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

---

Kiri on saadetud väljastpoolt valitsemisala.  Ärge avage kirjaga kaasa 
tulnud linke või manuseid enne, kui olete saatja õigsuses ja sisu 
turvalisuses kindel.